Marshawn Lynch's 27.5+ Beast Mode Ripper makes its much-anticipated return this year. Long before Marshawn became an NFL Super Bowl Champion and a running back for the Oakland Raiders, he had a love for BMX. So we got together with Marshawn to develop a bike that not only could withstand his abuse, but also captures the elements of his home town of Oakland, CA. This year's silver and black beast of a bike has been upgraded with the addition of front disc brake to help stop the big 27.5" x 3.0" Beast Mode tires in their tracks. And new this year, the number plate now adorns Marshawn' football jersey number, No. 24. This is the bike to have if you want to be "bout that action!"
* 6066 Aluminum floval tubing frame, symmetrical looptail rear end, 73mm bottom bracket, 142mm-spaced rear dropouts
* Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks with 110mm-spaced dropouts
* Vee Tire Co x Beastmode Speedster 27.5" x 3.0" tires with optimal speed and grip at 30psi
* Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with donuts
* Cr-Mo Oakland 4-pc cruiser bars
* External bottom bracket
* Avid BB5 disc brakes with Tri-Align caliper positioning system
* Beastmode Edition diamond-stitch Flyer seat with bottle opener
* Beastmode number plate
* SE Racing x Beastmode vinyl padset and SE Wheelie pegs
* Includes custom Beastmode sticker sheet and Marshawn Lynch trading card
* 33.8 lbs
Due to shipping constraints, this item is only available to be shipped within the U.S.